Sonoma Wine Country
The Resort GroundsExplore the Map
- Weekends require a 2-5 night minimum, depending on the time of year or special/holiday time periods. If this does not fit your needs, call and speak with our innkeeper as we do occasionally make exceptions, and would also be happy to place you on a waitlist.
- Check in time is at 4:00 pm each day and we are happy to greet guest up until 7:00 pm. Arrangements for early or late check-in are considered by request only.
- At check-in please bring the credit card you paid with as we will need to take an imprint for our records, and for any incidentals you may incur during your stay with us, and please also be prepared to show a valid I.D.
- Our licensing/insurance prohibits any non-registered guests on the property, as well as children under the age of 16.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. For an additional hourly charge, we may be able to accommodate a later checkout time.
- The Honor Mansion is a non-smoking inn. However, because we do have occasional guests who indulge in “fine cigars”, we have a designated outside area featuring special “cigar ashtrays”. No smoking allowed in any of our guest rooms.
- Pets of any variety are not allowed in guest rooms or vehicles. We are happy to make recommendations for boarding facilities.
- The Inn reserves the right to charge for cleaning and/or loss of revenue if smoking occurs in non-designated areas or if pets are brought on property.
- Our rates are based on single or double occupancy only. This policy applies to adults and children; all of our rooms are for two person occupancy over the age of 16. We are licensed/permitted for persons 16 years of age or older.
- A first night’s deposit is charged at booking to a Visa, Discover or MasterCard. The full balance is charged 30, 60, 90, or 180 days prior to your stay, depending on the date of your reservation.
- Special event/holiday weekends, long-range reservations, groups of three or more rooms, require different cancellation periods and different deposit requirements.
- If you are making a booking within 30 days of your date of stay, your reservation will be completely NON-REFUNDABLE and we will charge the entire amount of your stay to the credit card you provide then e-mail you a confirmation within 24hours.
- If it is not within 30 days of your date of stay, an innkeeper will speak with you about your specific cancellation policy and date, prior to your credit card being charged.
- As a small independently owned inn, cancellations affect us dearly. A $50.00 cancelation fee per room is assessed for all cancellations. Cancelations need to be discussed with an innkeeper well in advance to your non refundable date and needs to be followed up in writing via email or mail. After those steps are followed we will provide you with a cancellation code.
- Reducing the number of days of a stay after your cancellation date is then considered the same as a cancellation and you will be subject to the same policy as stated above. The minimum stay requirement will still apply.
- Departing prior to the scheduled departure date will not allow for a refund.
- Concerned about “what if” scenarios after your reservation becomes non-refundable (i.e. death in the family, or a natural disaster)? Consider trip insurance. Travel and Leisure magazine recommends both csatravelprotections.com and accessamerica.com.
- Our property, including the resort grounds, food or beverages are for registered guests only. Our licensing and insurance does not cover non-registered guests, so we kindly ask that you do not bring friends or family back to the property to enjoy the games or food. Before check-in or after check-out you are no longer considered a registered guest and the same policy applies. Violation of these policies may result in an immediate cancellation with no refund.
- Groups: A group consists of 3 or more rooms traveling together, whether booking individual or as one.
- All groups are subject to an automatic gratuity charge and a six month non refundable cancellation policy will apply.
- Groups of five or more rooms require a non-refundable one night deposit per room to confirm your booking.
- The Honor Mansion reserves the right to automatically cancel any group reservation not complying with the above group policies, and will not be refunded.
- Any violation of these policies may result in a forfeiture of your reservation.